Nubesti is looking for an experienced PHP Software Developer to add to our growing development team. You will be working in a flexible atmosphere with a small energetic team of developers where input matters and is taken directly into account for influencing projects. We take each development team members’ suggestions and ideas into consideration in determining the ultimate direction of our projects.
What you will be doing:
- Developing optimized PHP code from scratch using the Laravel framework
- Developing front end user interfaces using HTML and CSS, along with AJAX functionality that is cross browser and mobile compatible.
- Proficiently writing MySQL queries and structuring databases in an efficient optimize manner.
- Analyzing existing systems to effectively improve the current functionality while also receiving input from the current users.
- Effectively documenting all coding work performed on existing and new systems being worked on.
- Following industry best-practices such as source control, self-documenting code and error-free quality control.
- Working on a multi-server environment where data being read and written will be distributed across multiple servers within multiple datacenters.
- Working independently on assigned tasks but also collaborating in a team environment for broader functionality and vision.
- Meeting with fellow team members and managers on ongoing or new projects during the different development cycles.
- Effectively planning and executing milestones for the different projects given.
You should have the following background:
- Oral and reading English skills required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional programming experience.
- Experience with Laravel 5.0 is required
- Expert knowledge of PHP, MySQL.
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Experience with Mobile friendly designing is a plus
- Experience with Source Control Systems (SVN and/or GIT) is a plus